The ingredients in MJ’s Face and Body Lotion were selected for their unique qualities:
- Aloe butter prevents dry skin and may hinder the development of new wrinkles.
- Avocado butter softens the roughest dry skin.
- Mango butter helps counter the drying effects of everyday soaps and cleansers.
- Shea butter helps clear up rosacea, dermatitis and eczema.
- Apricot kernel oil, a very gentle oil to soothe the driest, cracked skin.
- Fractionated coconut oil, which is very easy on sensitive skin.
- Vegetable Glycerin
- H2O, beeswax, vegetable based emulsifying wax, grapefruit seed and rosemary oil extracts.
- All Essential Oils used to fragrance MJ’s Lotion are therapeutic grade.
All of these ingredients combined bring you lotion that is silky smooth and wonderful to apply all over your body. If you use it on your face, we have found it is best to mist with cool water and wipe off any excess. That way it is easier to apply your makeup.